|Max-Hermann "Anatol" Lücke|
|Born||June 2, 1920|
|Died||8 November 1943(aged 23)|
|Place of birth||Schwartoldendorf|
|Place of death||Mosyr, Soviet Union|
|Years of service||?-1943|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Max-Hermann "Anatol" Lücke (2 June 1920 – 8 November 1943) was a German Luftwaffe ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. During his career he was credited with 78 aerial victories. Max-Hermann Lücke was wounded on 23 October 1943, he died in hospital on 8 November 1943 and was posthumously awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 6 April 1944.
- Aviator badge
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (1 July 1943)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- German Cross in Gold (16 August 1943)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 6 April 1944 as Oberleutnant and pilot in the 9./Jagdgeschwader 51 "Mölders"
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 243.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) (in German). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches]. Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007) (in German). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives]. Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.