Most professional militaries employ specialised military nurses. They are often organised as a distinct nursing corps.
Well-known nursing corps[edit | edit source]
- U.S. Army Nurse Corps, a special branch of the Army Medical Department (United States)
- Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps, a specialist corps of the Army Medical Services of the British Army
- Royal Australian Army Nursing Corps
- U.S. Navy Nurse Corps, a staff corps of the United States Navy
- U.S. Air Force Nurse Corps
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.