Lieutenant General Nguyễn Viết Thanh (1931–1970) was born in Long An, Vietnam.
In May 1970, General Thanh was killed in action in Cambodia when his helicopter collided with a U.S. Cobra.
[edit | edit source]
- Two Fighting Generals Generals Do Cao Tri and Nguyen Viet Thanh
- Republic of Vietnam Armed Forces Reunion 2003
- Vietnam War Bibliography: The ARVN and the RVN
- History of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Hue Massacre Tet Offensive Photos
- Liberation of Giai Phong Dan Toi from Communist Viet Cong by Army of the Republic of Vietnam: Photos
- The Battle for Hue, 1968 by James H. Willbanks
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.