|Mihara, Hiroshima, Japan|
Site of Niitakayama Castle and Nutagawa River from train of Sanyo Main Line.jpg|
|Built by||Kobayakawa Takakage|
Niitakayama Castle (新高山城 Niitakayama-jō ) is the name for the earthly remains of a castle structure in Mihara, Hiroshima, Japan. Located on a 197.6 meter mountain. The site was designated a National Historic Site.
The castle was listed as one of the Continued Top 100 Japanese Castles in 2017.
The castle is now only ruins, with some stone walls, moats and wells.
- List of Historic Sites of Japan (Hiroshima)
- "新高山城" (in Japanese). 続日本100名城. http://jokaku.jp/japan-top-100-castles/best-100-castles-of-japan-2nd-selection/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "新高山城跡" (in Japanese). 城びと. https://shirobito.jp/article/840. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "新高山城" (in Japanese). 攻城団. https://kojodan.jp/castle/350/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "新高山城跡" (in Japanese). Mihara city official. https://www.city.mihara.hiroshima.jp/soshiki/25/zokunihonhyakusen.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "高山城" (in Japanese). 三原観光navi. http://www.mihara-kankou.com/sightseeing/3203. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "新高山城跡" (in Japanese). じゃらん. https://www.jalan.net/kankou/spt_34421af2170018490/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|