|No. 115 Squadron RCAF|
|Branch||Royal Canadian Air Force|
No. 115 Squadron was a Royal Canadian Air Force Canadian Home War Establishment (HWE) Squadron. It flew anti-submarine patrols on the British Columbian and Alaskan coasts as part of Western Air Command before disbanding at Tofino, British Columbia in August 1944.
- Bristol Bolingbroke I (Aug - Dec 1941)
- Bristol Bolingbroke IV (Nov 41 - Aug 43)
- Lockheed Ventura GR.V (Aug 43 - Aug 44)
Two letter Squadron code was BK from Aug 39 - May 42, UV until the use of squadron codes was discontinued in the RCAF HWE on the 16 Oct 1942 "for security reasons".
- List of Royal Canadian Air Force squadrons
- List of aircraft of the Canadian Air Force
- List of Royal Canadian Air Force stations
- Kostenuk, S. and J. Griffin. RCAF Squadron Histories and Aircraft: 1924–1968. Toronto: Samuel Stevens, Hakkert & Company, 1977. ISBN 0-88866-577-6.
- No. 115 Squadron. [(http://www.canadianwings.com/Squadrons/squadronDetail.php?No.-115-Squadron-28)]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|