|No. 19 Squadron|
|Branch||Royal New Zealand Air Force|
|Engagements||Pacific theatre, World War II|
No. 19 Squadron was a squadron of the Royal New Zealand Air Force. Formed on 10 December 1941 at RNZAF Station Ohakea from members of No. 3 Squadron equipped with P-40 Kittyhawk and later with the Chance-Vought F4U-1 Corsair fighter bombers.
- Squadron Leader H. R. Wigley
- Squadron Leader M. T. Vanderpump
- Squadron Leader J. R. C. Kilian
- Squadron Leader H. A. Eaton
- Ross, John (1955). Royal New Zealand Air Force. Historical Publications Branch. p. 268. ISBN 0898391873.
- Owen, R.E. Official History of New Zealand in the Second World War 1939–45, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand 1955
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|