Operation Dawn 7 (Operation Walfajr-7; Persian: عملیات والفجر 7) is the name of an operation during Iran-Iraq war (Persian: جنگ ایران-عراق) which was stopped before commencing --due to its specific conditions.
The code of the operation was "Ya Zahra" (Persian: یازهرا); and the considered operational-related areas were consisted of Chazabeh which was located in the distance of 110 km to the north west of Ahwaz and Chilat (Dehloran). (At the area of Zeid and Kooshk, where was located at the geographical location of --the north of-- Hosseinieh station.)
Eventually, the determined operation which was planned to be done after the Operation Dawn-6 --عملیات والفجر 6-- finished before begging; and it went to the next step to perform the next operation --namely "Operation Dawn 8" (Operation Walfajr-8) on 9 February 1986 on the south fronts, located in Abadan (Faw).
- ↑ Undone operation Walfajr-7 mashreghnews.ir
- ↑ Walfajr-7 fatehan.ir
- ↑ Operation Walfajr-7 (and 6) dsrc.ir
- ↑ The center of "preservation of the works/values of Defae-Moqqadas (holy defense)"
- ↑ the table of holy defense tebyan.net
- ↑ the calendar of holy defense hawzah.net
- ↑ Roshd, National School Network, (Walfajr-7 [Dawn-7])
- ↑ Ground operations of holy defense (Iran-Iraq War) fatehan.ir
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|