Operation Phoenix may refer to:
[edit | edit source]
- Phoenix Program, CIA military, intelligence, and internal security program in the Vietnam War
- Vela Incident, alleged 1979 Israeli-South African nuclear test supposedly codenamed "Operation Phenix"
- Project Phoenix (South Africa), SANDF project to revitialise the Reserve Force
- Operation Phoenix (South Africa), South African response to mass SWAPO infiltration of South-West Africa
- 2008 Colombian raid into Ecuador, codenamed Operación Fénix (Operation Phoenix)
- Operation Phoenix (1966), Vietnam War military operation, February 1966 in Biên Hòa Province
- Operation Phoenix (1995), Croatian Army defense of Slavonia during the Operation Storm
- Operation Phoenix (Iraq), see List of coalition military operations of the Iraq War
- Operation Phantom Phoenix, was a major nationwide offensive launched by the Multinational Force Iraq (MNF-I) on 8 January 2008 in an attempt to build on the success of the two previous corps-level operations, Operation Phantom Thunder and Operation Phantom Strike and further reduce violence and secure Iraq's population, particularly in the capital Baghdad.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.