- Never point a weapon at another person, even in jest.
- Always aim your weapon in a safe direction at all times.
- Never rest the muzzle of your weapon against another person or object.
- Ensure that the weapon is empty and cleared before entering a vehicle.
- Never approach a weapon and only operate a weapon when instructed to do so.
- Check, check and check again that the weapon is clear and safe
- Make sure that the weapon is clear before handing to an instructor or fellow cadet.
- the sling is to be fitted at all times unless stripping and assembling is in progress.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.