|Service/branch||South African Navy|
|Years of service||–1993|
Vice Admiral Paul Murray SSAS is a retired South African Navy officer who served as Chief of Staff Finance for the South African Defence Force before his retirement in 1993. He was promoted to Vice Admiral in 1990.
He was promoted to Rear Admiral on 1 January 1989 and appointed Chief Director:Finances at SADF Headquarters.
Awards and DecorationsEdit
- Star of South Africa, Silver (SSAS)
- ↑ http://fxi.org.za/old%20webpages/archives/transcripts/new/week_40.htm
- ↑ "Liebenberg word nuwe hoof van Weermag" (in Afrikaans). Die Burger. July 28, 1990. http://m24arg02.naspers.com/argief/berigte/dieburger/1990/07/28/1/8.html. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ↑ "Vise-adm. Putter word Vloot se nuwe Hoof" (in Afrikaans). Die Burger. September 10, 1988. http://m24arg02.naspers.com/argief/berigte/dieburger/1988/09/10/2/8.html. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ↑ "National Orders Recipients". SA History. 1994. http://www.sahistory.org.za/national-orders-recipients-1994. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
|Chief of Staff Finance|
1990 - 1993
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|