Paul Prosper Henrys (or Paul-Prosper) (13 March 1862 – 6 November 1943) was a French general.
Commanded the French army on the Balkan front (L'Armée d'Orient) in the final year of the First World War. Subsequently he was the chief of the French Military Mission to Poland during the Polish-Soviet War.
- 04/07/13 général de brigade
- 24/11/14 général de division
- 28/09/12-27/07/16 - cavalry commander of units in Morocco
- 27/07/16-20/05/17 - commander of 59 infantry division (reserve)
- 20/05/17-12/12/17 - commander of 17 army corps
- 31/12/17-01/04/19 - commander of the French army in the East (on the Balkan front)
- 01/04/19-30/09/20 - chief of the French Military Mission to Poland
- 28/06/22-13/03/24 - commander of 33 army corps
- 13/03/24- placed in reserve
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|