|Paul Freiherr Puhallo von Brlog|
Paul Freiherr Puhallo von Brlog, c.1913-1914
|Born||February 21, 1856|
|Died||October 12, 1926(aged 70)|
|Place of birth||Brlog, Croatia|
|Place of death||Vienna|
Austrian Military Merit Cross|
Order of the Iron Crown, 3rd class
- Military Merit Cross (Austria-Hungary, 16 April 1896)
- Order of the Iron Crown, 3rd class (Austria, 12 October 1902)
- Knight's Cross of the Order of Leopold (Austria, 27 April 1905)
- Commander, First Class of the Albert Order (Saxony, 1906)
- Grand Cross of the Order of Military Merit (Spain, 1906)
- Commander, First Class of the Friedrich Order (Württemberg, 1907)
- Order of the Iron Crown, 2nd class (Austria, 2 August 1910)
- Appointment to the Privy Council (30 November 1913)
- Grand Cross of the Order of the Iron Crown with war decoration (Austria, 5 October 1914)
- Iron Cross of 1914, 1st with swords (1917) and 2nd class (June 1915)
- Cross of Merit, First Class of the Decoration of Honour for Services to the Red Cross with war decoration (June 1915)
- Grand Cross of the Order of Leopold with swords and war decoration (Austria, 7 April 1917)
- ↑ Regarding personal names: Freiherr is a former title (translated as Baron), which is now legally a part of the last name. The female forms are Freifrau and Freiin.
- ↑ Jewison, Glenn; Steiner, Jörg C. (2002). "Austro-Hungarian Army - Generaloberst Paul Baron Puhallo von Brlog". austro-hungarian-army.co.uk. http://www.austro-hungarian-army.co.uk/biog/puhallo.htm. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.