Paul E. Sicula (January 31, 1939 – March 17, 2017) was an American lawyer and politician.
Sicula was born on January 31, 1939 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After graduating from Washington High School, Sicula graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1962 and then received his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School. He then practiced law. During the Vietnam War, he served in the United States Army Reserve. Sicula died on March 17, 2017.
Sicula was first elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 1966 and served from 1967 to 1977. He was a Democrat.
- ↑ "Sicula, Paul E. 1939". Wisconsin Historical Society. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/dictionary/index.asp?action=view&term_id=2090&term_type_id=1&term_type_text=people&letter=S. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- ↑ 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1975,' Biographical Sketch of Paul Sicula, pg. 43
- ↑ Paul E. Sicula-obituary
- ↑ Members of the Assembly. Wisconsin Blue Book. https://books.google.com/books?id=BB9WAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA51. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
- Paul Sicula at Find a Grave
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|