|Police Station Attacks|
|Part of Cyprus Emergency|
- 19 June - dynamite attack at the police station at the Nicosia suburb of Ayios Dhometios;
- 19 June - bomb set off the central police building at Nicosia
- 22 June - the police station at Amiandos was attacked by an EOKA guerilla group led by Renos Kyriakides, resulting in the death of a policeman.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Introduction to Cyprus Emergency", Cyprus at Britains Small Wars
- "The EOKA struggle during the Governorship of Armitage (1 April - 3 October 1955)", A history of the liberation struggle of EOKA (1955-1959) accessed 7 November 2013
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.