The Prague Castle Guard or simply the Castle Guard (Czech language: Hradní stráž ) is a specific and autonomous unit of the Armed Forces of the Czech Republic directly subordinate to the Military Office of the President of the Czech Republic. Its main task is to guard and defend the seat of the President of the Czech Republic at the Prague Castle. During the period 1939 to 1945 its duties were performed by the 1st Battalion of the Government Army.
- ↑ "Information about the accreditation of journalists for the events related to the Funeral Service for President Václav Havel". Prague Castle. http://www.hrad.cz/en/for-media/press-releases/7179.shtml. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Powder Tower with permanent Castle guard exhibition". Prague Castle. http://www.hrad.cz/en/prague-castle/photogallery/prague-castle/17.shtml. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- ↑ "Castle Guard". Prague Castle. http://www.hrad.cz/en/president-of-the-cr/office-of-the-president-of-the-republic/castle-guard.shtml. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- ↑ "About the Castle Guard". Castle Guard. http://www.hrad.army.cz/htm/7_1%20-%20en.html. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- ↑ "Mission". Castle Guard. http://www.hrad.army.cz/htm/2_0%20-%20en.html. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- ↑ "History". Army of the Czech Republic. http://www.hrad.army.cz/history. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Prague Castle Guard.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|