|| This biographical article.
Needs additional citations for verification.
Ram Narain Agarwal is noted scientist and an aerospace engineer of India and is known as father of the Agni series of surface-to-surface missiles.
He was born to a family of traders in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Agarwal has worked as Program Director (AGNI) and as Director Advanced Systems Laboratory and of DRDO.
Education and qualificationsEdit
- Padma Shri in the year 1990
- Padma Bhushan in the year 2000
- Dr. Biren Roy Space Science Award (1990) from Aero Society of India
- Scientist of the Year Award (1993)
- DRDO Technology Leadership Award (1998)
- Chandrasekhar Saraswati National Eminence Award for Science (2000)
- Life Time Achievement Award (2004).