|Robinson Army Airfield|
|USGS aerial image, 2001|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KRBM – FAA LID: RBM|
|Owner||U.S. Army ATCA-ASO|
Little Rock, Arkansas
|Elevation AMSL||587 ft / 179 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Robinson Army Airfield (ICAO: KRBM, FAA Location identifier: RBM) is a military airfield at Camp Robinson in Pulaski County, Arkansas, United States. The airfield is located five nautical miles (6 mi, 9 km) northwest of the central business district of Little Rock, Arkansas. It is located within Camp Joseph T. Robinson in North Little Rock, which is home to the Arkansas National Guard.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this facility is assigned RBM by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned RBM to Straubing-Wallmühle Airport in Germany).
Facilities[edit | edit source]
Robinson AAF has one runway designated 4/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,000 by 75 feet (1,524 x 23 m).
References[edit | edit source]
- FAA Airport Master Record for RBM ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "Camp Joseph T. Robinson". Encyclopedia of Arkansas. http://encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=2262. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- "Robinson Army Airfield (FAA: RBM, ICAO: KRBM)". Great Circle Mapper. http://www.gcmap.com/airport/KRBM. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- "Straubing-Wallmühle Airport, Germany (IATA: RBM, ICAO: EDMS)". Aviation Safety Network. http://aviation-safety.net/database/airport/airport.php?id=RBM. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
[edit | edit source]
- Camp Robinson / Robinson Army Airfield at GlobalSecurity.org
- Resources for this airport:
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|