The Royal Navy is the naval force of the United Kingdom.
Royal Navy can also refer to:
- Royal Australian Navy
- Royal Bahraini Navy
- Royal Brunei Navy (Tentera Laut Diraja Brunei)
- Royal Canadian Navy
- Royal Danish Navy (Søværnet)
- Royal Malaysian Navy (Tentera Laut DiRaja Malaysia)
- Royal Moroccan Navy
- Royal Naval Force of Jordan
- Royal Navy of Oman
- Royal Netherlands Navy (Koninklijke Marine)
- Royal New Zealand Navy
- Royal Norwegian Navy (Sjøforsvaret)
- Royal Saudi Navy
- Royal Swedish Navy (Kungliga flottan)
- Royal Thai Navy (กองทัพเรือ)
- Austro-Hungarian Navy (Kaiserliche und Königliche Kriegsmarine), abolished in 1918
- Belgian Royal Navy (Marine Royale), now the Belgian Naval Component
- Regia Marina of the Kingdom of Italy, now the Marina Militare
- Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Navy prior of the unification of the Canadian Forces
- Royal Dano-Norwegian Navy of the united kingdoms of Denmark-Norway, abolished in 1814
- Royal Hellenic Navy (Βασιλικό Ναυτικό) of the Kingdom of Greece, now the Hellenic Navy
- Royal Indian Navy, now the Indian Navy
- Royal Scots Navy, merged into the Royal Navy in 1707
- Yugoslav Royal Navy (Југословенска краљевска ратна морнарица), succeeded by the Yugoslav Navy
| This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.