Sa'ka Forces Logo
|Allegiance||Military of Egypt|
|Mascot(s)||The Eagle of Thunderbolt|
Sa'ka Forces (Arabic: قوات الصاعقة), (also spelled As Saiqa for Thunderbolt), is an Egyptian military Commando force established by Major General Galal Haredi. High fitness is required and training is conducted at the military academy within Al-Sa'ka Academy which was built by Major General Ahmed Ragai Ateya.
The Name Origin[edit | edit source]
The origin of the name Sa'ka (Thunderbolt) are from an military unit established by Ramesses II held the same name.
Preparation[edit | edit source]
Al-Sa'ka forces faces the hardest trainings and the roughest clashes in the Egyptian Army during preparations as Al-Sa'ka is prepared to deal with the most difficult situations and the hardest missions under any circumstance. The officers are picked by the Trainers and checked before the Training plan. Al-Sa'ka Training plan consists of 4 parts lasts for 34 week.
The Hell Week[edit | edit source]
The hell week is the hardest and most dangerous week in Al-Sa'ka training plan. While only some information is available about the hell week.
Sa'ka Units[edit | edit source]
(1 H.Q. Command, 3 Field H.Q.)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (117th)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (123rd)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (129th)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (135th)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (141st)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (147th)
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (153rd) - with three Marine Commandos Battalions (515th, 616th, 818th) controlling 12 Marine Commandos Companies.
- Special Forces Regiment/Group (159th)
See also[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|