Moore was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Scott P. Moore received his commission after graduating from the United States Air Force Academy in 1983, with a bachelor degree in science. In the following year, he graduated from Basic Underwater Demolitions/SEAL, or BUD/S. For the next 30 years, his operation experience of leading SEAL teams will include "Desert Storm, Just Cause (Panama), Bosnia, Mogadishu, 9/11 and Haiti." Before he retired, he led over 2,000 missions. He was the last commanding officer for SEAL Team 6, from 2004 to 2006, before it evolved into Navy's Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU).
- Joint Special Operations Task Force; CO
- SEAL officer detailer
- Special Operations Command Europe; maritime operations officer
- Counter Terrorism Division; director
- Special Operations and Counterterrorism, Joint Staff; deputy director
- Office of the Defense Representative; deputy for operations
- Naval Special Warfare Command; deputy commander
Fair Housing Centers Founders’ Award
- ↑ "SEAL The Unspoken Sacrifice Exhibit Advisory Committee | Pritzker Military Museum & Library | Chicago". Pritzkermilitary.org. http://www.pritzkermilitary.org/explore/museum/permanent-current-upcoming-exhibits/seal-unspoken-sacrifice/seal-unspoken-sacrifice-exhibit-committee/. Retrieved 2014-08-13.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "U.S. Navy Biographies - REAR ADMIRAL SCOTT P. MOORE". Navy.mil. 2014-02-03. http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/bio.asp?bioID=671. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- ↑ "Navy ‘SEAL’ Claims Questioned - Mountain News : News". Mountain News. http://www.mountain-news.com/news/article_37befc78-cf33-11e0-9924-001cc4c002e0.html. Retrieved 2014-07-22.
- ↑ "News & Events". Statelaw.org. http://www.statelaw.org/news-events/member-firm-news/scott-p-moore-selected-as-recipient-of-fair-housing-award/. Retrieved 2014-08-13.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|