There have been several Sino-Burmese wars—wars between China and Burma (Myanmar)—in history:
- First Mongol invasion of Burma (1277–1287)
- Second Mongol invasion of Burma (1300–1302)
- Luchuan–Pingmian campaigns (1436–1449)
- Sino-Burmese War (1765–1769)
- Kuomintang Islamic insurgency in Burma (1950–58)
- Campaign at the China–Burma border (1960–1961)
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|