|Hachiōji, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan|
Bridge of Takiyama Castle.jpg|
Reconstructed bridge between Honmaru and Nakanomaru
|Built by||Ōishi clan|
|Ōishi clan, Later Hōjō clan|
|Events||Battle of Takiyama|
Takiyama Castle (滝山城 Takiyama-jō ) is a castle structure in Hachiōji, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan. Takiyama Castle was buitt by Ōishi Sadashige in 1521. Hōjō Ujiteru expanded and improved the defence of the castle after he became lord.
The castle is now only ruins, just some moats and earthworks. A bridge between Honmaru base and Nakanomaru base was reconstructed. The castle was listed as one of the Continued Top 100 Japanese Castles in 2017.
- "滝山城" (in Japanese). Hachiōji ｃity official. https://www.city.hachioji.tokyo.jp/kankobunka/002/005/p003412.html. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "滝山城" (in Japanese). line Travel. https://www.travel.co.jp/guide/article/34505/. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "滝山城" (in Japanese). 日本の歴史ガイド. https://www.jp-history.info/castle/558.html. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "滝山城" (in Japanese). よみがえる滝山城. http://takiyamajo.com/html/haikei.php. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "続日本100名城" (in Japanese). 日本城郭協会. http://jokaku.jp/japan-top-100-castles/best-100-castles-of-japan-2nd-selection/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|