Territorial Army may refer to:
- Territorial Army (Ethiopia), part of the Ethiopian National Defense Force
- Territorial Army, Germany, part of the West German Army during the Cold War
- Territorial Army (India)
- Territorial Army (United Kingdom)
- Rejimen Askar Wataniah, Malaysia
- Territorial Defence Student, Thailand
| This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.