Title 10 of the United States Code outlines the role of armed forces in the United States Code.
It provides the legal basis for the roles, missions and organization of each of the services as well as the United States Department of Defense. Each of the five subtitles deals with a separate aspect or component of the armed services.
- Subtitle A—General Military Law, including Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Subtitle B -- Army
- Subtitle C -- Navy And Marine Corps
- Subtitle D -- Air Force
- Subtitle E -- Reserve Components
The current Title 10 was the result of an overhaul and renumbering of the former Title 10 and Title 34 into one title by an act of Congress on 10 August 1956.
- U.S. Code Title 10, via United States Government Printing Office
- U.S. Code Title 10, via Cornell University
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|