Title 32 of the United States Code outlines the role of the United States National Guard in the United States Code.
- 32 U.S.C. ch. 1—Organization
- 32 U.S.C. ch. 3—Personnel
- 32 U.S.C. ch. 5—Training
- 32 U.S.C. ch. 7—Service, Supply, And Procurement
- 32 U.S.C. ch. 9—Homeland Defense Activities
[edit | edit source]
- U.S. Code Title 32, via United States Government Printing Office
- U.S. Code Title 32, via Cornell University
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.