There are two classes of USCG Inland Buoy Tenders.
The 100-foot Class Inland Buoy Tenders consists of the following boats:
- USCGC Bluebell (WLI-313); Portland, Oregon, (commissioned 28 Sep 1944)
- USCGC Buckthorn (WLI-642); Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, (commissioned 18 Aug 1963)
The 65-foot Class Inland Buoy Tenders consists of the following boats:
- USCGC Bayberry (WLI-65400); Seattle, Washington, (commissioned, June 1954)
- USCGC Blackberry (WLI-65303); Long Beach, North Carolina, (commissioned, August 1946)
- USCGC Elderberry (WLI-65401); Petersburg, Alaska, (commissioned, June 1954)
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- "Inland Buoy Tenders, (large-small) (WLI)". United States Coast Guard. http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/wli.asp.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.