USS Bellatrix may refer to:.
- USS Bellatrix (AKA-3), an attack cargo ship commissioned in 1942; transferred to Peru in 1963; scrapped in 1991.
- USS Bellatrix (AF-62), commissioned 18 November 1961 at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Bremerton, Washington.
- SS Bellatrix (T-AKR-288), a ship of the Military Sealift Command, delivered in 1973.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.