Four ships of the United States Navy have been named Cherokee, after the Cherokee Native American tribe.
- The USS Cherokee, was a blockade gunboat during the American Civil War.
- The USS Cherokee (SP-1104), was a patrol ship in the Atlantic during World War I.
- The USS Cherokee (SP-458), was built in 1891 but commissioned as a tug during World War I.
- The USS Cherokee (AT-66), was a World War II era tug.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.