USS Delaware may refer to:
- USS Delaware (1798), was a 20-gun ship purchased in 1798
- USS Delaware (1820), was a 74-gun ship of the line, launched in 1820 and burned in 1861
- USS Delaware (1861), was a side-wheel steamer built in 1861 and decommissioned in 1865
- USS Delaware (1866), was a screw steamer renamed from Piscataqua in 1869
- SP-467 (later AT-5S and YT-111) served in the Navy from 1917 to 1923. Although officially known as SP-467, she was erroneously listed under her merchant name of Delaware on various occasions.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.