USS Franklin may refer to:
- USS Franklin (1775) was a 6-gun schooner, fitted out in 1775 and returned to the owner in 1776
- USS Franklin (1795) was an 8-gun brig built in 1795, captured by corsairs from Tripoli in 1802, bought back by the Navy in 1805, and sold in 1807
- USS Franklin (1815) was a 74-gun ship of the line launched in 1815 and broken up in 1852
- USS Franklin (1864) was a screw frigate launched in 1864 and in active service until 1877, thereafter used as a receiving ship until 1915
- USS Franklin (CV-13) was an aircraft carrier commissioned in 1944 and crippled by bombs in March 1945, later repaired but remaining in reserve until stricken in 1964
- See also
- USS Benjamin Franklin (SSBN-640) was a ballistic missile submarine.
- USS Franklin D. Roosevelt (CV-42) was an aircraft carrier
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.