USS Mercury may refer to:
- USS Mercury (1776), was a ketch authorized by the Continental Congress in 1776 and captured off the Newfoundland Banks by the Royal Navy 10 September 1780
- USS Mercury (1781), was a schooner built in 1781 and served the Continental Navy as a packet, but facts of her service are unknown
- USS Mercury (1807), was a revenue cutter launched 6 April 1807 and served the Revenue Cutter Service until 1820
- USS Mercury (ID-3012), was the German SS Barbarossa seized by the US Navy and used to ferry troops during World War I
- USS Mercury (AK-42), was acquired by the US Navy 20 June 1941 and decommissioned 28 May 1959
- USNS Mercury (T-AGM-21) was a missile range instrumentation ship acquired by MSTS in 1965.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.