USS Mohawk may refer to:
- USS Mohawk (1814), a U.S. Navy ship in the War of 1812.
- USS Mohawk (1853), a U.S. Navy screw steamship launched in 1853.
- USS Mohawk (YT-17), a U.S. Navy tug acquired in 1898.
See also[edit | edit source]
- USRC Mohawk (1904), a U.S. Revenue cutter launched in 1904.
- USCGC Mohawk (WPG-78), a U.S. Coast Guard cutter launched in 1934.
- USCGC Mohawk (WMEC-913), a U.S. Coast Guard launched in 1989.
- USNS Mohawk (T-ATF-170), a U.S. Navy reserve fleet ocean tug launched in 1980.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.