USS Morris may refer to:
- USS Morris (1778), was a ship in service from 1778 until wrecked in 1779
- USS Morris (1779), was a schooner acquired in 1779 which operated on the Mississippi River during the American Revolutionary War
- USS Morris (1846a), was a schooner in service from early 1846 until wrecked in October 1846
- USS Morris (1846b), was a schooner in service from 1846 to 1848.
- USS Morris (TB-14), was a torpedo boat commissioned in 1898 and decommissioned in 1919
- USS Morris (PC-1179), was a patrol craft commissioned as USS PC-1179 in 1943, decommissioned in 1946, renamed Morris in 1956, and struck from the Navy List in 1960
- See also
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.