USS Pawnee may refer to:
- USS Pawnee (1859), a screw sloop-of-war that served in the Union during the American Civil War
- USS Pawnee (YT-21), a harbor tug from 1898–1922
- USS Pawnee (SP-699), formerly named Monoloa II, a wooden hulled yacht used for minesweeping until 1921
- SS Pawnee (SP-1685), was designated by the Navy on 28 February 1917; under consideration for use as a cargo vessel on the coast of France; purchase of this ship was canceled in 1918
- USS Pawnee (ATF-74); an ocean tug that served through most of World War II
References[edit | edit source]
This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.