USS Wasp may refer to:
- USS Wasp (1775) was a merchant schooner purchased by the Continental Navy in late 1775 and destroyed in 1777
- USS Wasp (1807) was a sloop constructed in 1806 and captured during the War of 1812
- USS Wasp (1810) was a schooner built in 1810 and sold after 1814
- USS Wasp (1813) was a sloop chartered in 1813 and returned to her owners in 1814
- USS Wasp (1814) was a ship-rigged sloop-of-war constructed in 1813 and lost in a storm at sea in 1814.
- USS Wasp (1865), originally the captured Confederate Emma Henry, renamed Wasp in June 1865 and found unfit for further service in 1876
- USS Wasp (1898), was a steam yacht commissioned in 1898 and used as a training ship until sold in 1919
- USS Wasp (SP-1159), a steel-hulled motorboat, was leased by the U.S. Navy and performed patrol duties in 1917
- USS Wasp (CV-7), laid down in 1936, was an aircraft carrier that saw action in World War II until sunk by Japanese submarine I-19 in September 1942
- USS Wasp (CV-18) an aircraft carrier launched in 1943 and served until 1972
- USS Wasp (LHD-1) is an amphibious assault ship launched in 1989 and in active service
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.