|Uda, Nara Prefecture, Japan|
|Type||Mountaintop style castle|
|Built by||Akiyama clan|
|Akiyama clan, Fukushima clan|
The castle is now only ruins, just some stone walls and moats. The castle was listed as one of the Continued Top 100 Japanese Castles in 2017.
- List of Historic Sites of Japan (Nara)
- "宇陀松山城" (in Japanese). Nara pref official. http://www.pref.nara.jp/miryoku/ikasu-nara/naranoshiro/udamatsuyamajo/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "宇陀松山城" (in Japanese). 攻城団. https://kojodan.jp/castle/486/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "宇陀松山城" (in Japanese). Uda city official. http://www.city.uda.nara.jp/sin-kankou/guide/other/ot17.html. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "続日本100名城" (in Japanese). 日本城郭協会. http://jokaku.jp/japan-top-100-castles/best-100-castles-of-japan-2nd-selection/. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|