- Ukrainian Front (1919), formerly the Army Group of Kursk Direction
- Ukrainian Front (1939) formed during the Polish September Campaign
- 1st Ukrainian Front, renamed from Voronezh Front on October 20, 1943.
- 2nd Ukrainian Front, renamed from Steppe Front on October 20, 1943.
- 3rd Ukrainian Front, renamed from Southwestern Front on October 20, 1943.
- 4th Ukrainian Front, formed in late 1943.
| This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|