If Total War Had Everyone
- Sun Tzu
- Art of War: Increased effectiveness of unconventional warfare tactics.
- Underdog Wu: Decreased initial army size.
Greek & Macedonian
- 300 Spartans: Increased stats when outnumbered. Increased defensive stats.
- Betrayal of Ephialtes: Increased vulnerability to bribes, espionage and scouts.
- Alexander the Great
- No Scars On My Back: Increased damaged during a charge.
- Hyphasis River Mutiny: Decreased morale due to war weariness.
- Pyrrhus of Epirus
- Pyrrhic Victory: Increases stats during a battle when casualties increase.
- Scipio Africanus
- ---???---: Increased damage and resistance against elephants.
- Ungrateful Fatherland: Decreased political popularity.
- Attila the Hun
- ---???---: Increased speed for horsemen.
- ---???---: Decreased stats for city and political management. Increased chance of civil war after a king's death.
- Hannibal Barca
- Across The Alps: Able to travel across hills faster. Able to cross over mountains, at the cost of attrition.
- Fabian Tactics: Unable to replenish troops (excluding mercenaries) if within neutral or enemy territory.
- William the Conqueror
- ---???---: Increased construction speed of castles and fortifications.
- The Harrying: Increased chance of rebels in newly conquered territories.
- William Wallace
- They May Take Our Lives!: Increased offensive stats. Decreased defensive stats.
- Edward ---???---
- English Longbow: Increased stats for foot archers.
- ---???---: Increased vulnerability to disease and heatstroke.
- Joan of Arc
- The Maiden's Banner: Increased political and military morale.
- Prideful Fall: Increased chance of getting captured during battle.
- Vlad Tepes
- The Impaler: Decreased enemy morale.
- ---???---: Increased chance of being usurped.
- Genghis Khan
- Conqueror From The Steppe: Offensive and defensive stats increased for all horse units.
- Islamic Dark Age: Can only raid or massacre cities.
- Hernan Cortes
- Gold, Mountains Of It!: Double the gold gained from defeating a city.
- Scuttled And Marooned: Armies have a chance of ignoring orders and attacking enemy cities automatically.
- Ivan the Terrible
- Oprichnik: Increased repression in old territories. Unhappy population is gradually killed overtime.
- The Mad Tsar: Policies can change randomly and cannot be unchanged for 2 turns.
- Oliver Cromwell
- We will cut off his head with the crown upon it!: Increased repression after defeating a revolt or civil war.
- Penal Laws: Increased poverty in regions that recently revolted.
- Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden
- Countermarch: Allows rows within projectile units to rotate, increasing rate of fire for musketeer units.
- Lützendimma: Increased chance of fighting in fog. Increased vulnerability to projectiles while in fog.
- Fredrick the Great
- Prussian Miracles: Increase stats when defending against a nation that declared war on you. The more nations you are at war with, the higher this bonus is.
- Enemies On All Sides: Increased hostility from neighboring nations.
- George Washington
- Crossing the Delaware: Increased speed when crossing rivers and moving through snow and ice.
- Valley Forge: Decreased defensive stats during the winter.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Emperor Of Europe: Increased chance that a battle will be an automatic victory.
- Unyielding Resistance: Increased vulnerability to guerilla tactics and attrition.
- Toussaint Louverture
- The Black Napoleon: Increased offensive stats for all peasant and militia units.
- Multi-Faction Revolt: Alliances can randomly be ended. Unhappy towns have a higher chance spawning a rebel army.
- King Kamehameha
- Blessing of Kīlauea: Suffer no damage from natural disasters (excluding disease and famine). All enemies suffer twice damage from natural disasters. Frequency of natural disasters doubled.
- Unwanted Visitors???: Increases chance of a plague for each trade deal.
US Civil War
- Ulysses S. Grant
- The Butcher: Increased Army Stats if facing a smaller enemy, but also increased casualties.
- William T. Sherman
- March To The Sea: Increased effectiveness of scored earth.
- Gone With The Wind: Decreased stats when repairing damaged cities.
- Robert E. Lee
- Perfect Battle: Increased stats if outnumbered.
- Picket's Charge: Increased vulnerability to projectiles.
- Thomas J. Jackson
- Stonewall Jackson: Increased stats while defending.
- It's a damned Yankee trick!: Increased chance of units attacking without orders. Increased vulnerability to friendly fire.
- Crazy Horse
- Horn Chips Prophecy: Increased resistance against projectiles, but decreased resistance against against all other weapons.
- Pancho Villa
- Via Villa!: Increased speed and morale for all peasant and militia units.
- Villa Expedition: Armies have a random chance of automatically attacking nearby towns, including towns that are currently not at war with you.
- Shaka Zulu
- RUN 50 Miles: All units have increased speed.
- Mfecane: Increase chances of civil war and anarchy as empire expands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.